Fun, fast-paced and interactive one-day incursion for primary school kids, immersing them in entrepreneurship and developing their creativity, problem solving and design thinking skills.
Guided by Entropolis facilitators, students work through 12 exciting challenges to come up with a business idea and product design solution solving a real-world problem, and pitch for prizes and ‘investment’. The workshop is designed to help the kids build their entrepreneurial thinking skills alongside the foundations of team work, confidence and resilience.
Up to 100 students | Unlimited teachers
- One-day school incursion
- Entropolis trained facilitators
- Student worksheets
- Materials required to facilitate workshop
- 30% discount on Kidpreneur Challenge packages RRP
- Educator Professional Development
- Kidpreneur Challenge
- Kidpreneur Ninjas Academy Online (launch October 2019)
There are no reviews yet.