The Kidpreneur Challenge launched in 2015 and is Australia’s leading, primary school entrepreneurship education program. We provide a comprehensive, curriculum-aligned program for years 4 – 6 and teaching resources designed to inspire and engage students, helping them develop a growth mindset, creative and critical thinking and other important 21st century hard and soft skills.
Up to 100 Students | 4 Educators
The Cohort Package is the most popular package and is suited to schools with a large single year cohort, or looking to run the challenge across multiple year groups.
- 1-year school license for up to 100 students and 4 teachers
- Educator guide for project implementation and facilitation
- Curriculum aligned lesson plans, videos and student worksheets
- Assessment tools
- Free 1-year membership for teachers to Entropolis|City – Online entrepreneurship learning community
- Curated entrepreneurship teaching and learning resources
- Special events and exclusive offers
- Ongoing support from Entropolis education specialists
- Educator Professional Development
- Kidpreneur Ninjas Training Day