Fast-paced, interactive and challenging one-day facilitated workshop for high school years 9 – 11, building their innovation and entrepreneurial thinking capability.
Led by a trained Entropolis facilitator, students are guided through 12 exciting challenges designed to develop their creative problem solving, design thinking and pitching skills. Along the way students collaborate with their classmates to develop creative design solutions to real-world problems, collect feedback on their ideas and build their confidence and resilience as they pitch their business concepts to a live audience.
Up to 100 students | Unlimited teachers
- One-day school incursion
- Entropolis trained facilitators
- Student worksheets
- Materials required to facilitate workshop
- Free 1-year membership for teachers to Entropolis|City – Online entrepreneurship learning community
- Curated entrepreneurship teaching and learning resources
- 30% discount on Futurepreneurs One Education Edition packages RRP
- Educator Professional Development
- Futurepreneurs One Education Edition
- Futurepreneurs One Online Academy