Fast-paced, interactive and challenging one-day facilitated workshop for high school years 7 – 10, building their innovation and entrepreneurial thinking capability.
Led by a trained Entropolis facilitator, students are guided through 12 exciting challenges designed to develop their creative problem solving, business ideation, design thinking, business modelling and pitching skills. Along the way students collaborate with their classmates to develop creative design solutions to real-world problems, collect feedback on their ideas and build their confidence and resilience as they pitch their business concepts to a live audience.
Up to 80 students | Unlimited teachers
- One-day school incursion
- Entropolis Trained Facilitator
- Up to 80 students2 + Educators (minimum 30 students recommended)
- Educator Guide and student workbooks for Masterclass pre-work
- Student Challenges printed workbooks and Business Model Blueprint
- 20% Discount on Futurepreneurs Academy Program when booked together
- To secure Early Bird pricing, a 25% deposit is required by December 31, 2019.
- If more than 80 students are requested $500 will be added to cover cost of an additional facilitator attending the workshop.
- Pre-work tasks – Problem Solving, business ideation and team formation are to be completed prior to the 1-day workshop only. These tasks will be covered in Challenges delivered in the 2-day format.
- These workshop costs are for Sydney-based schools or centres where a Facilitator is available. If interstate or regional travel is required, this will be charged at cost on top of the workshop fees upon discussion with the school.
- Educator Professional Development
- Futurepreneurs Academy Education Edition
- Futurepreneurs One Online Academy