** EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH OFFER FOR SCHOOLS REGISTERING BEFORE JUNE 30, 2020 **
Futurepreneurs Academy is a curriculum-aligned entrepreneurship program for years 7 – 10, combining online modules with comprehensive teaching resources designed for classroom delivery.
The program offers blended learning developed through collaboration between entrepreneurs and educators. It’s designed to be a flexible, cross-curriculum education resource that integrates easily into classroom programming, augmenting formal education to develop a growth mindset and critical skills for the future workforce built through entrepreneurship.
- Futurepreneurs Academy Online program with comprehensive educator guide, lesson plans and other teaching and learning resources.
- 16 Levels with briefings, videos, assignments and assessments built into every level.
- Mapped to Australian National Curriculum v8.3 and NSW Syllabus for years 7 – 10 across multiple learning areas.
- Designed to deliver comprehensive entrepreneurship education with opportunities to apply skills in a real-world context.
- Students work through program levels online, accessing briefings, videos, assignments and other resources to help them become competent entrepreneurial thinkers and creators.
- Educators lead briefings and assessment in the classroom using our comprehensive facilitation guide, and track students’ progress and impact via an administration dashboard.
- Student assessment covering progress in Entrepreneurial knowledge, mindset and skillset development included.
- FREE onboarding and implementation webinar for schools.
Up to 50 Students | Up to 3 Educators
The package includes:
- 1-year school license for up to 50 students and 3 educators
- 1-hour webinar to assist with implementation
- Comprehensive educator guide, curriculum mapped lesson plans and other teaching and learning resources to support classroom delivery
- Students work through Futurepreneurs Academy Online program – 16 Levels and 60 sub-levels with briefings, videos, challenges and assessments built into every level
- Educators track students’ progress and impact via a Facilitator dashboard
- Student assessment covering progress in Entrepreneurial knowledge, mindset and skillset development
- Ongoing support and customer service from Entropolis HQ education specialists