The Kidpreneur Challenge launched in 2015 and is Australia’s leading, primary school entrepreneurship education program
What is the Kidpreneur Challenge?
10-module, teacher guided experiential entrepreneurship program delivered in the classroom.
Kids work in teams to design and commercialise a product solution and develop a micro-enterprise that solves a real-world problem. We provide comprehensive classroom implementation guides, curriculum-aligned lesson plans, instructional videos and other teaching resources designed to augment traditional learning and empower teachers to enable their students to build 21st century skills through entrepreneurship.
Designed to be delivered in school by the classroom teacher over 1 – 2 terms with some activities completed at home. No business experience required.
10 project modules. 1 – 2 hours per week teaching time.
Flexible delivery to suit individual school time tabling and student learning requirements.
Mapped to Australian National Curriculum v8.3 and NSW Syllabus.
Integrates with the new Digital Technology Framework. E-Learning upgrade option new in 2020.
Online Curriculum Toolkit, curated entrepreneurship education resources and a collaborative learning community.
Feedback, evaluation and assessment tools available.
Educator professional development and ongoing support from Entropolis HQ education specialists.
The Kidpreneur Challenge is a great project for Term 3 or 4 that amplifies and provides contextual reinforcement of what the kids have been learning throughout the first half of the year.
Use Coupon Code KIDCHALL30 for a 30% discount on all package prices. Limited time only.
- Classroom implementation guide including resourcing, curriculum mapping, learning outcomes and tips for success
- Lesson plans to support teaching through an entrepreneurship framework
- Instructional videos for each module
- Kidpreneur Ninjas Black Book for students to document their work through the program
- Assessment, evaluation and reporting tools
- Parent information and consent letters
- 1-year program license
- Online collaborative learning community with curated content, knowledge sharing and collaboration tools for teachers and parents
- Educator professional development
- Kidpreneur Ninjas Training Day one day incursion
- NEW in 2020 Kidpreneur Ninjas Academy – optional upgrade using our online program for students with educator facilitation guide and lesson plans to support classroom integration
Engaging Program and Teaching Resources
- Reflection and Kidpreneur Challenge Pitch CompetitionTania Schoeman2019-06-25T18:08:35+11:00