Online academy training the next generation of entrepreneurial thinkers, doers and creators and preparing young people for the future workforce
The Futurepreneurs One Academy takes 15 – 18 year olds on an amazing entrepreneurship journey – from problem solving and business ideation, through design thinking and commercialisation. Our staged programs are co-designed by entrepreneurs, educators and enterprise leaders to empower young people with the growth mindset, creativity, critical skills, confidence and resilience they need to define and shape their own successful future.
Higher Level Learning Experiences
Staged programs combining the inspiration and excitement of entrepreneurship with pedagogy, designed to enhance knowledge and build mindset and skillsets that are not yet comprehensively taught in the classroom.
16 levels with 4 assignments in each training you think, act and create like an entrepreneur as you work through problem solving, design thinking, commercialisation, investment and scale tasks.
Gamified Social Learning
Earn points and badges as you progress through the levels and use our leader-board rankings to keep you motivated. Share your progress and achievements with your friends and co-founders and enhance the experience through collaboration and social learning
Integrated Real-World Experience
Epic quarterly investor pitch competitions, online mentoring and other exclusive events giving you an opportunity to showcase your entrepreneurial talent and hone your skills in the real-world whatever stage you are in your journey.
Online Collaborative Ecosystem
Full membership access to our online learning community including curated resources and collaboration tools to enhance, amplify and apply skills built through the entrepreneurship learning framework.
Education Impact and Outcomes
The Futurepreneurs Academy programs are aligned to the Australian curricula and deliver outcomes including growth mindset, creative and critical thinking, digital and financial literacy and commercial acumen.
Program Road Map
- Entrepreneurship BootcampTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:09:14+10:00
- Innovation & Problem SolvingTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:16:18+10:00
- Target CustomerTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:17:31+10:00
- Design Thinking Part 1: Empathise & DefineTania Price2019-06-24T17:59:03+10:00
- Design Thinking Part 2: IdeateTania Price2019-06-24T18:30:49+10:00
- Design Thinking Part 3: Prototype and TestTania Price2019-06-24T18:34:32+10:00
- BMBP Part I:Operations & DeliveryTania Price2019-06-24T18:35:52+10:00
- BMBP Part 2: FinancialsTania Price2019-06-24T18:36:58+10:00
- BMBP Part 3: Business Model OverviewTania Price2019-06-24T18:39:35+10:00
- Business Model ValidationTania Price2019-06-24T18:48:25+10:00
- Business Name, Logo & IdentityTania Price2019-06-24T18:50:26+10:00
- Websites & Landing PagesTania Price2019-06-24T18:52:21+10:00
- Marketing, Advertising & PRTania Price2019-06-24T18:54:57+10:00
- Selling & Customer AcquisitionTania Price2019-06-25T06:49:18+10:00
- Epic PitchingTania Price2019-06-25T06:49:09+10:00
- Scaling Your BusinessTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:06:56+10:00