Futurepreneurs Academy is co-developed by entrepreneurs, educators and enterprise leaders to ensure students are engaged while adding the most educational value. The program is designed to be student-guided with the opportunity for facilitation and augmented learning at Educators discretion.
Our goal is to train young people to be entrepreneurial thinkers and creators, not just entrepreneurs, and empower them with the critical mindset and skillset they need to be adaptable, employable and competitive in the future.
By completing the full program students will:
- Be able to think, act and create like entrepreneurs
- Increase innovation and problem solving capacity
- Develop an agile growth mindset
- Become competent creative and critical thinkers
- Design products and services that solve real problems and their customers will love
- Understand revenue, profit and loss and build other core financial skills
- Improve their digital literacy
- Commercialise products and attract customers through marketing and sales
- Develop and deliver pitch presentations to help grow and scale their start-up
- Enhance collaboration, decision-making and leadership skills
- Build their confidence, resilience and risk tolerance
The program is aligned to the ANC v8.3 and NSW Syllabus across multiple subject areas – Economics + Business Studies; Design + Technology; Digital Technologies; Work Studies; English; Commerce; and Work Education. It is delivered securely online at OpenLearning.com