Would you like to inspire children to become kidpreneurs and have a day or a few available to help us out over the September school holidays?
Club Kidpreneur is looking for people to assist our facilitators run our new Budding Business Brains workshops in five Sydney locations.
Each workshops are for three hours and are held in a Westfield shopping centre. At the end of the holidays they return to sell the products they have made at a Kidpreneur Market Stall and we’re looking for volunteers who can help out during the market days too.
During workshops and market days you’ll be:
- Helping children come up with creative ideas for business name, logo and job title
- Assist with putting together their prototype product
- Mentoring and sharing real-world business experience
- Encouraging kids in how to sell their products
- experience working with and a passion for engaging children 8-12 years
- proficiency in oral and written English
- some business acumen and professional manner
- a current Working With Children Check
- Dates required: Tuesday 22, Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 September, plus two market day dates to be confirmed.
Contact shelby@https://www.theentropolis.com for more information.
Leave A Comment