Futureproofing the next generation by teaching 10 – 25 year olds to think, act and create like entrepreneurs
Enabling and empowering young people to be adaptable, employable and competitive in the future by augmenting their formal education with online entrepreneurship programs and real-world learning experiences that build innovation capacity, a growth mindset and critical 21st century skills.
“Without urgent investment in 21st century education and livelihood skills training, the rapidly growing global population young people – which will reach 2 billion by 2030 – will continue to be unprepared and unskilled for the future workforce”
United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, UN General Assembly September 21, 2018
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of online education and real-world experiencial learning products that combine in a staged pathway to build critical skills for the future.
NEW online entrepreneurial program preparing 14 – 16 yo’s with a 21st Century skill set for the future workforce. 16 self guided modules augment formal education and deliver an entrepreneurial mindset, creative and critical thinking skills, digital and financial literacy and commercial acumen.
Australia’s biggest and longest running primary school entrepreneurship program for years 4 – 6. Through 10 curriculum aligned modules delivered in the classroom, kids build their own business and are inspired to develop problem solving skills, creativity, collaboration, confidence and resilience.
A one-day interactive incursion for 10 – 13 yo’s, giving them a taste of the inspiring world of entrepreneurship while activating their entrepreneurial mindset, problem solving and design thinking skills. Entropolis specialists lead students through 12 exciting experiential challenges culminating in a product idea pitch showcase.
NEW online entrepreneur academy for 10-13 year olds teaching them the basics of innovation, entrepreneurship, design thinking and business building. Kids work through 16 gamified levels, sparking their entrepreneurial spirit and empowering them to start building a critical mindset and skillset for the future.
NESA and TQI accredited professional learning delivered across webinars, face-to-face workshops and online modules. Helping educators embed entrepreneurship in their schools and deliver high impact, 21st century relevant learning programs with confidence.
Online global community of Futurepreneurs, educators and other support crew amplifying impact and outcomes through social learning. Proprietary and curated resources, knowledge sharing and collaboration tools and special member offers and events augment our entrepreneurship education products.
Project-Based 21st Century Learning
ONLINE & IN THE CLASSROOM
INTERACTIVE & ENGAGING
Sample Course Outline
16 levels and 60+ exciting challenges to become a brilliant entrepreneurial thinker!
- Entrepreneurship BootcampTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:09:14+11:00
- Innovation & Problem SolvingTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:16:18+11:00
- Target CustomerTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:17:31+11:00
- Design Thinking Part 1: Empathise & DefineTania Price2019-06-24T17:59:03+11:00
- Design Thinking Part 2: IdeateTania Price2019-06-24T18:30:49+11:00
- Design Thinking Part 3: Prototype and TestTania Price2019-06-24T18:34:32+11:00
- BMBP Part I:Operations & DeliveryTania Price2019-06-24T18:35:52+11:00
- BMBP Part 2: FinancialsTania Price2019-06-24T18:36:58+11:00
- BMBP Part 3: Business Model OverviewTania Price2019-06-24T18:39:35+11:00
- Business Model ValidationTania Price2019-06-24T18:48:25+11:00
- Business Name, Logo & IdentityTania Price2019-06-24T18:50:26+11:00
- Websites & Landing PagesTania Price2019-06-24T18:52:21+11:00
- Marketing, Advertising & PRTania Price2019-06-24T18:54:57+11:00
- Selling & Customer AcquisitionTania Price2019-06-25T06:49:18+11:00
- Epic PitchingTania Price2019-06-25T06:49:09+11:00
- Scaling Your BusinessTania Schoeman2019-06-24T18:06:56+11:00